Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Tired
Adam and I have a little over two months until he comes home and I just can't wait! I've been having dog issues yet again and at times I find them a little overwhelming. I can't wait to have my best friend here to help me. I'm so excited to finally be able to spend a summer with Adam since we haven't had one together since we first met. I will be working up until July but will hopefully have time on the weekends for outings. The month of August will be wonderful since we get to spend it together and will be going back east for one of Adam's cousins weddings. I am so excited that we are so close to being together again but I wish I could speed up time. I will be happy to get through the month of March since April will be slow and of course there is spring break which I am planning to travel home to visit my family. May will bring Adam as well as the challenge of a 3rd grade class that I will be subbing for until the end of July. Right now I feel like I am just trying to get through and hang on. I miss Adam and our closeness terribly but am happy that we are almost through with this misery...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment