Monday, July 28, 2008
Home
I am up in Northern California until Sunday for my friends wedding. I spent the weekend in Tahoe and Reno partying it up with the girls. I had a great time considering I haven't been out in forever because of my teaching program. I did get a bit sunburned and have a nice white bow from my bathing suit on my back. I got to talk to Adam today for about an hour which was nice. Sometimes I get so frustrated talking to him because the signal is so bad that I have to have him repeat what he said several times. Today was nice because the signal was good so we could actually have a conversation. I told him how our puppy is being destructive again from the reports I got from the pet sitter. I think she just misses both of us. I told him how I can't wait to get home and see her again to which he responded that it wasn't fair. He misses his babies too which I think is so adorable. I do miss his help with disciplining the puppy since I am the "nice one" it is hard for me to be mean sometimes. Today I was talking with my girlfriends on the way back home and one of them asked me if I think Adam is the one. I told her yes because he is the best friend that I have ever had and he knows me. I know all of his secrets and he knows all of mine. We read each others minds and are so silly that we always have a good time together. It made me miss him more and I hope more than anything that I will get to see him soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment