Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Losing my mind

So Adam found out today that after he completes his training in North Carolina on Friday he will start another round of training on Monday somewhere in Virginia. He will be there until September 19th. So this means that I will not get to see him in a couple weeks like we hoped. It makes me so sad inside. I kept telling myself that all I had to do was to get through until August and then I would get to see him again but no. I have been looking for a job but only half heartedly because I didn't want anything to interfere with seeing him. I'm going to look for a job more forcefully now. I've been living alone with the pets since getting back to San Diego on Sunday and I must say it takes some getting used to. Being alone makes it so easier to be depressed and cry more often especailly at night when I go to bed alone. I'm trying to get my days into a routine but it has proved challenging since it has been so hot during the day that all I want to do is sleep. I'm going to mow the lawn tomorrow, I've been trying to tackle this for the past few days but keep running into obsticles. Hopefully everything works out, it's hard doing Adam's household jobs. However, I am scared of the weed wacker so I don't think I'll be doing that. Oh well I should try to get some sleep now since my routine is supposed to start at 6 lol!

No comments: