Monday, January 12, 2009
Updates
So it has been a little while since I have blogged. I guess I am just a procrastinator even with this! The holidays were hard to get through without Adam and I am so glad that they are over! Right now we are looking at different orders that Adam can get a hold of and will hopefully know where we are going (if we are going anywhere) by the 6th of February which is two days before Adam's birthday. I've had a nice break from substituting but am ready to go back just because I really need a paycheck to come. Things haven't been that busy since the year round schools have not gone back but hopefully it will pick up this week. Buster and I started obedience school two weeks ago and it seems to be going pretty well. He's also been doing well at the dog park with his shock collar on. We did have an incident at the beach this last Saturday but now that i know what sparks his aggressiveness I will be able to watch for it. I am getting a roommate later on this week to help out with finances. Things should work out ok, and it is only temporary. I just hope the dogs don't become too annoying since they seem to want to bark at everything for some reason now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment