Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Sunshine Through The Clouds
So, the house is getting better. All the moldy carpet has been ripped out but has not been replaced yet so I cannot use that room and it echos and awful lot. Today was a good day! The 5th graders I had were fun to be with which made the day great! At the gym we took measurements and found out how many inches and where I lost them yay! I also got lovely flowers from my wonderful boyfriend which made me feel oh so loved! Today, Adam also found out he got the billet for survival training instructor here in San Diego. So this means we will be here for three more years at least which is good for both of our careers. We have 79 days left of deployment and I can't wait until Adam comes home. We are going to move to a nicer house, one we can hopefully stay in for the next three years. Anyways I just wanted to share my happy mood since they seem to be far and in between all the bad days! Yay for good days!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is awesome, Heather! I am so happy for you and Adam. A billet in San Diego is awesome and it seems like things are looking up. :) Yay!
Post a Comment