Friday, August 22, 2008

Changes

So this morning I woke up in pain from the sun burn I seem to have all over my body! I went to the beach with one of my friends yesterday and yes I put sunscreen on but no I did not reapply after going in the water. Now I am paying for that mistake since most of my body is red! So if you go to the beach...don't forget your sunscreen and reapply!

On another note I just got Buster today, he is the dog that I took to the animal shelter last week. I'm so happy to have him yet scared at the same time. Last time we got a dog Adam was here and took charge of the situation. Now it is up to me and thats a bit scary! He got neutered today so he has to stay quiet and not play for a week which is awful for a young dog. Maple and him want to play together but are separated by a cage. Maple also missed going to the dog park and I'm not sure when she will get back there so she probably won't be a happy camper either. Thats it for now, will write soon about the finding a job situation!

No comments: