Sunday, August 24, 2008

YAY!

So, it's official, Adam is coming home next weekend to visit! I am so happy that he is able to come visit but I am nervous at the same time. It will have been three months and we only have the weekend so I want everything to go smoothly. It's going to be hard knowing that we have this timer ticking down. Its going to make me not even want to sleep. I hope that he will like Buster and that Buster will like him. Today, I took Buster out front to go potty and he barked a lot at the neighbor. Hopefully I can get him to stop that habit. He is still healing which is difficult because he is licking himself even with the cone around his head. I"m trying to watch him like a hawk but it is difficult when I am trying to get things done.

On another note, there doesn't seem to be any teaching jobs in the county which is so frustrating! I finally have my credential in hand but can't be a teacher! I am going to be a substitute for a couple districts since I can't find a job. It actually might work out better that way I can be there in May when Adam comes back from deployment. I just hope that I will have a job next school year and not become one of those people that is constantly subbing and never gets their own classroom!

No comments: