Saturday, August 16, 2008

Insomnia

I can't seem to sleep anymore, or not until it's late. I lead a very boring life at the moment, since I am not working and it is driving me crazy. I can't wait to have that being challenged feeling again. I am trying to find a job, but there isn't a whole lot out there right now in the world of teaching. I am however going to get another dog tomorrow. A male pit bull was trying to get into my yard earlier this week to play with my dog. He was a sweet dog but I took him to the shelter in case his owners were trying to find him. It was the worst feeling leaving this happy doggie at the shelter. I'm going back for him tomorrow. He hasn't been claimed and will be adoptable tomorrow. I'm nervous to have two dogs to handle while Adam is not here, but it was meant to be. The doggie, to be named Buster, found me and I will not let him down.

So Adam may be coming to visit Labor day weekend. He may have a four day weekend and so would fly out. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much but they kinda already are. By that time he will have been gone for three months so hopefully we will get a short time together. If he does come however, I don't know how I'll be able to let him leave....

No comments: